Chaparral Village Dental & Orthodontics
The COVID-19 pandemic is having wide-ranging impacts on our everyday lives including dental care. We all need to work together to prevent the spread of the virus. In order to protect our patients, we have implemented the following protocols for patient scheduling and treatment.
- We monitor the daily health status of each of our team members;
- We disinfect each room, front desk area, door handles and any other place that is touched by patients or staff. This is completed after each patient leaves the office;
- We provide hand soap by the sinks and hand sanitizer on counter tops for your use;
- We removed all magazines from the reception area to avoid cross contamination. You can enjoy Netflix on our TV.
Before your dental appointment, please make sure you read and answer each of the following questions:
- Do you have fever or have you felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
- Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have other flu-like symptoms, such as vomiting or diarrhea, headache or fatigue?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell? (This is especially important!)
- Does any of your family members have the above symptoms?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, please let us know, Dr. Ming Zhao will call you for a deeper discussion before proceeding with elective treatment.
The following protocols are implemented for patient check-ins;
- As always, we schedule one patient at a time to avoid congregation; Only one parent or guardian is allowed for a minor patient in the office;
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, you may have to wait in your car until we call you in;
- Please put on a face covering, read and answer the COVID-19 related questions posted on the door before you enter the office;
- We will check you temperature and update your healthy history;
- Please keep wise social distancing, avoid hand shake and loud conversation.